Quality policy of Necks IMP Sp. z o.o.
Necks IMP sp. z o.o. is a supplier of hot-dip galvanized steel construction elements, providing its customers with expected quality level, wide range of assortment and appropriately calculated price for the market.
Necks IMP sp. z o.o. meets the requirements of all interested parties: customers, suppliers, employees, by complying with legal requirements, continuously improving processes and activities at all levels of management, and deepening trust in all partners of the business process.
Necks IMP sp. z o.o. establishes the following long-term general objectives, which constitute the links between the above policy and its implementation in the management of activities and processes, and provides the necessary means for achieving these objectives through:
- Maintaining its position as a key manufacturer of hot-dip galvanized steel construction components for the energy industry and increasing its share in these markets.
- Diversifying the product range by ensuring balanced production volumes between standard articles and large projects.
- Improving effectiveness of processes within the scope of quality, efficiency, work safety.
- Implementing the established plans and ensuring the means to finance growth.
- Optimising operations to achieve better process efficiency.
- Ensuring conditions for systematic improvement of qualifications of personnel and management.
- Striving for continuous improvement of occupational health and safety through: creation of appropriate working conditions to prevent injuries and health ailments and continuous elimination of threats and reduction in occupational health and safety risks.
- Involving employees in pro-quality and pro-environmental activities.
- Involving employees and their representatives in consultation and participation in the OHS management system.
- Preventing pollution through improvement and supervision of the processes.
- Manufacturing hot-dip galvanized steel structures in a way that is friendly and safe for the environment and the local community.
- Minimising environmental impact by planning optimal transport, and packaging products with consideration for the environment.
We are committed to continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System in accordance with the requirements of the reference standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Necks IMP has implemented and certified Integrated Management Systems for processes of production steel construction elements : PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems, PN-EN ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management systems, PN-EN ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series.
Additionally, Necks IMP has implemented and certified system PN-EN 1090-1+A1:2012 “Execution of steel structures and aluminum structures” up to Execution class: EXC3.
Welding of steel constructions is done according to standard DIN EN ISO 3834-2.
Terms of supply
If nothing else agreed between parties Necks IMP Sp. z o.o. always follow Addtech, General Terms and Conditions Sweden 2017