Quality policy of Necks IMP Sp. z o.o.
Necks IMP sp. z o.o. is a supplier of steel structures sought by domestic and scandinavian customers, satisfying its business partners with the expected level of quality, wide range of products and a price calculated adequately for the market.
Meeting the requirements of all interested parties: recipients, suppliers, employees, owners and the whole social environment, Necks IMP sp. z o.o. increases trust of all partners of the business proces by adhering to legal and other applicable requirements, extensive prevention and continual improvement of processes and actions at all management levels.
Necks IMP sp. z o.o. establishes the following long-term general objectives, linking this policy with its implementation in activities and proces management, and ensures required resources for their implementation:
- Maintain the position of the key menufacturer of steel structures for the power industry and increase our share in these markets.
- Ragularly improve effectiveness of processes in terms of quality, occupational safety and environmental protection. Quality focus on fulfill three main goals: cost of claims, delivery precision and production faults.
- Continuously improve the company’s value to implement plans established by the owners and provide resources financing the development.
- Optimize actions to increase effectiveness of processes.
- Ensure conditions for systematic improvement of personel and management qualifications.
- Pursue continual improvement of occupational safety through prevention of accidents at work, occupational diseases and near-miss incidents.
- Engage employees in pro-quality and pro-environment activities, as well as those improving occupational safety.
- Prevent pollution by improving and supervising of processes.
- Produce steel structures in a way that is eco-friendly and safe for the environment and local community.
- Minimalizing environmental impact by planning transports and packing of goods keepnig focus on environment.
Necks IMP has implemented and certified Integrated Management Systems for processes of production and hot-dip galvanizing of steel construction elements : PN EN ISO 9001:2009 Quality management systems, PN EN ISO 14001:2005 Environmental management systems, BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series.
Additionally, Necks IMP has implemented and certified system PN-EN 1090-1+A1:2012 “Execution of steel structures and aluminum structures” up to Execution class: EXC3.
Welding of steel constructions is done according to standard DIN EN ISO 3834-2 (EN 729-2).
General terms of supply
If nothing else agreed between parties Necks IMP Sp. z o.o. always follow Addtech, General Terms and Conditions Sweden 2017